Our Associations & Accreditations
Our Misson & CSR
Corporate Social Responsibility
We at Gordon Morris are committed in offering a reliable and quality service to all our customers..
1. Reliable and quality installation service – On all our installations we offer a full 1 year warranty, and once this nears its end, we will contact you and offer a full annual service option on the equipment.
2. Reliable and quality products – Our UniVox induction loop amplifiers are supplied with a minimum of a 2 year warranty, and some are covered by a 5 year warranty. Portable equipment that we supply comes with a 2 year warranty. If any products become faulty within warranty, they will be replaced or repaired in-house free of charge.
3. We ensure that all systems are working correctly to its full capability – Our engineers are available for call-outs or to service the hearing system at your premises.
4. Committed to providing sufficient training – Over the years we have discovered that most problems come from lack of information, misunderstanding and poor training. Therefore, our technicians will make sure that full training is given to the person responsible for the system.
5. Keeping you compliant with standards – All induction loop installations will be compliant with AFILS Code of Practice (Audio Frequency Induction Loop Systems), BS 7594:1993.
A Hearing System Should Comply With Industry Standards
Are You A Service Provider?
A company installing a hearing system for a service provider should also comply with defined industry standards. The standards that should be met when installing a hearing system are BS EN 60118-4:2006 (Hearing Aids) and BS 7594: 1993 (Code of Practice for Audio-Frequency Induction Loop Systems or AFILS). If these standards are not met by installers then compliance will not be achieved by service providers.