The microphone is equipped with a self-contained power module with an XLRM-type output connector, eliminating the need for an external power module.
The microphone offers unsurpassed immunity from radio frequency interference thanks to Audio-Technica’s UniGuard innovations.
Protected by a rugged all-metal case with a two-layer steel mesh grille, the microphone has a 360ø pickup angle, and is available in two colors: black (ES945) and white (ES945/W).
• Designed for surface-mount applications such as high-quality sound reinforcement, professional recording and teleconferencing
• Low-profile element provides uniform omnidirectional polar pattern with 360 degree acceptance angle
• Mounts unobtrusively in table-tops, ceilings and wall panels
• Self-contained power module with XLRM-type output connector
• Rugged all-metal case with a two-layer steel mesh grille
• Isolators provide mechanical dampening of mounting-surface vibration
• Requires 11V to 52V DC phantom power
• UniGuard RFI-shielding technology offers outstanding rejection of radio frequency interference (RFI)
• RoHS compliant-free from all substances specified in the EU directive on hazardous substances
• ELEMENT: Fixed-charge back plate, permanently polarized condenser
• POLAR PATTERN: Omnidirectional
• FREQUENCY RESPONSE: 40-18,000 Hz
• OPEN CIRCUIT SENSITIVITY: -42 dB (7.9 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa
• IMPEDANCE: 200 ohms
• MAXIMUM INPUT SOUND LEVEL: 142 dB SPL, 1 kHz at 1% T.H.D.
• DYNAMIC RANGE (typical): 112 dB, 1 kHz at Max SPL
• SIGNAL-TO-NOISE RATIO: 64 dB, 1 kHz at 1 Pa
• PHANTOM POWER REQUIREMENTS: 11-52V DC, 2 mA typical
• WEIGHT: 63 g (2.2 oz)
• DIMENSIONS: 69.0 mm (2.72″) long, 28.0 mm (1.10″) diameter
• OUTPUT CONNECTOR: Integral 3-pin XLRM-type
• ACCESSORY FURNISHED: One pair isolators
Price excludes VAT.