Available in two lengths: 12.40″ (PRO 47T) and 15.79″ (PRO 47TL).
Wide-range condenser element with low-mass diaphragm for superior performance.
- Self-contained electronics eliminate need for external power modules
- Flat, smooth frequency response
- Quiet, fixed-placement, long-life gooseneck
- Direct mounts to any 5/8″-27 stand, or to included threaded mounting stud
- 9.8′ (3.0 m) cable permanently attached between microphone and XLRM-type connector
- Overall length of 12.40″ (315.0 mm)
- Also available in a 15.79″ (401.0 mm)-long version as PRO 47TL
- ELEMENT: Fixed-charge back plate, permanently polarized condenser
- POLAR PATTERN: Cardioid
- FREQUENCY RESPONSE: 70-16,000 Hz
- OPEN CIRCUIT SENSITIVITY: -37 dB (14.1 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa
- IMPEDANCE: 100 ohms
- MAXIMUM INPUT SOUND LEVEL: 134 dB SPL, 1 kHz at 1% T.H.D.
- DYNAMIC RANGE (typical): 106 dB, 1 kHz at Max SPL
- SIGNAL-TO-NOISE RATIO: 66 dB, 1 kHz at 1 Pa
- PHANTOM POWER REQUIREMENTS: 9-52V DC, 2 mA typical
- WEIGHT: 2.2 oz (63 g)
- DIMENSIONS: 12.40″ (315.0 mm) long, 0.47″ (12.0 mm) head diameter
- OUTPUT CONNECTOR: 3-pin XLRM-type on cable
- CABLE: 9.8′ (3.0 m) cable permanently attached between microphone and XLRM-type connector
- ACCESSORIES FURNISHED: AT8146 windscreen; AT8425 5/8″-27 threaded mounting stud
- AUDIO-TECHNICA CASE STYLE: M22
Price excludes VAT.