The Roger Pass-around Mic is a handheld pass-around transmitter for use with the Phonak Roger Touchscreen mic.
The Pass-around Mic can be handed from one student to another, allowing the student who is wearing Roger Receivers or MyLink Receiver to hear not only the teacher but also their peers.
The Roger Pass-around microphone is optimised and designed to enhance classroom discussions so that not only teachers, but all students are heard clearly.
- Operating range of 20m/65ft
- Usability: Indicator lights and obvious on/off and mute modes
- MultiTalker Network
- Students pass-around microphone
- Voice Activity Detection mode (VAD)
- Push-To-Talk function (PTT)
- 2 in-built microphones: automatic microphone mode (hand-held, table stand)
It is automatically activated by voice but it can also be configured for Push-to-Talk functionality.
Please note: the Roger Pass-around Mic must be used in conjunction with a Roger Touchscreen Mic.
- Size 161 x 34mm (6.32″ x 1.3″)
- Weight 84g
- Colour: Champagne
- Battery: Lithium polymer 3.7 V DC
- Charging Time: Approx. 2 hours
- Operating time: Approx. 10 hours
If you would like more information or product demonstration please contact us.
If you would like to take advantage of our free 10 day product loan, please print, fill in and return the loan contract below.
Loans are subject to availability- please be aware that you may have to wait for a product to become available.
Price excludes VAT. Please note that individual users may qualify for VAT exemption.
For more information and a VAT Exemption Form click the Button Below.