The Roger MyLink is universal inductive neckloop receiver that allows any person with a hearing loss to have industry leading speech in noise benefits.
The MyLink is compatible with any Roger wireless microphone and will work with any hearing instrument or cochlear implants that have the T-Coil function.
- Excellent sound quality for situations with back ground noise
- Rechargeable built in battery
- Over 10 hours operating time
- Suitable for those that don’t use hearing aids – just plug in Roger MyLink headphones
- Hear speech up close or at distance with a range upto 30m
Safety Note : If you are fitted with a pacemaker, we recommend that you check with your hospital or consultant before using a MyLink neckloop.