Ideal for listening to smartboards, computers or audiobooks the Roger Multimedia Hub can be connected to any multimedia devices in the classroom.
This versatile transmitter used in a Roger network features audio mixing which allows a teacher’s voice to be heard simultaneously with an audio signal by simply plugging it into the audio out jack of the audio source.
In the modern classroom teachers’ lessons are often supported by video and audio sources such as interactive whiteboards or MP3 players. Children may also be expected to listen to audio sources individually such as audio books or a specific computer assignment.
The Roger Multimedia Hub can now be used to support both mixed (teacher and audio) and individual listening.
- Easy to use
- 3.5mm jack for connection to audio devices
- Obvious On/Off and Mute
- Classroom broadcasting: for use when all Roger wearers need to hear the audio source
- Independent listening: for use when a child needs to listen to an audio course independently, i.e. an audiobook or computer lab lesson
- Indicator lights will flash green when charging and when fully charged the lights will shine solid green
- Not just a solution for school life, the Multimedia Hub can also be a great addition to the students social life for music, gaming and TV
To use Roger Multimedia Hub with hearing instruments, a compatible Roger Type 02 Receiver is required.
If you would like more information or product demonstration please contact us.
If you would like to take advantage of our free 10 day product loan, please print, fill in and return the loan contract below.
Loans are subject to availability- please be aware that you may have to wait for a product to become available.
Price excludes VAT. Please note that individual users may qualify for VAT exemption.
For more information and a VAT Exemption Form click the Button Below.