Hearing matters are often difficult to understand and if required, Gordon Morris Ltd can act on your behalf. Due to the nature of our profession, we see individuals with hearing impairment on a regular basis, we talk with them about their difficulties and issues and we recommend equipment according to their needs and requirements.
This service can be provided for your clients in an assessment format.
Simply put: we are willing to take some of the pressure off you as an assessor. Our assessment and specification experience and skills for the benefit of your clients.
Alternatively, we can work in conjunction with your own assessment of the client. Our services will help the process of equipment allocation run smoothly, quickly and effectively.
If you work on your own, or as part of a larger organisation, our Assessor Support Group is here to help you in the following ways:
- Product Training and Demonstrations
- Loan Equipment for Assessments
- Technical support and advice on equipment selection
- Wide range of solutions for when a hearing aid is not sufficient
For the people who have hearing difficulties that you assess, we offer:
- Fast delivery of products
- Training and support for the lifetime of the product (Skype / email / phone)
- Minimum 2 years’ manufacturer’s warranty
- 10-day free product trials
Gordon Morris is himself profoundly deaf and a user of assistive listening devices. So, we are uniquely placed to understand and solve the needs of the hard of hearing.